welcome to m.j. pinker come and learn about olden times and the enviroment post a comment anytime

Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hi my name is Lisa -Dane I come from Houston Texas I came from the middle ages to see how much Houston Texas has changed. When I just dropped there I was shocked! I couldn't believe my eyes everything was soo different there the shops were way way way!bigger than the ones at home. At the shops everything was a bit pricey but the candy was bigger and better. Then I asked where do the women go and wash their dresses then someone said at pals washers.I went to pals washers and I saw these weird things where people put their clothes in so I put my clothes in there. It spined and it got wet and dried squeaky clean I was amassed! But I was told to go but I learned a lot by.

No comments:

Post a Comment