welcome to m.j. pinker come and learn about olden times and the enviroment post a comment anytime

Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I went to school today, and I got detention. For calling the supply teacher M.R. Nikapoop by accident. I had to stay after school and miss my show! But my best friend Meline came to me in my room and told me how a detention is in the pioneer times. Meline and I meet when I fell into the famous River of oldness. I was greeted in by Meline's mom Careline, she gave me food water and shelter. Then I talked with Meline and we became friends Meline was given the power to come to me any time she wanted to. Meline told me anytime the teacher wants to he or she can hit you with a ruler or make you wear a dunce hat with the word stupid wrote across it. Now I will appreciate my soft detentions well I got to go bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment