welcome to m.j. pinker come and learn about olden times and the enviroment post a comment anytime

Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I think that my father is going to win this battle agents THE BLACK BANDIT. My father is king of sanny's hill BLACK BANDIT island wanted to get our land and have two kings my father said no but the king wanted our land so he challenged us to a battle. My father has a brilliant plan I can only trust this with the servants so that no one can tell the others. Do you want to know father's plan? well it's simple we get the mirrors reflect them to the light and it will burn the ship. Today is the day THE BLACK BANDIT crew will learn to not mess with sanny hill. We prepared the mirrors and we Target the crew and we killed every last person from the BLACK BANDIT crew hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment