welcome to m.j. pinker come and learn about olden times and the enviroment post a comment anytime

Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My name is Robert I like learning stuff but learning about old civilizations is just boring ! I mean those people already died it's not like they are going to come back to life but I was wrong.I was about to go to bed then I felt a drop on my head I went to dry my head as I dried my head I started shrinking and someone pulled me and I went down past the ground into a weird valley.I was given these old Benjamen's and an axe wicked. But as the day grew I was fating then at the night hour plop! I fell then then I woke up with two girls staring at me one of them said '' pa can me and Mary feed the boy '' I said I Worked so hard chopping wood ,plowing the fields, caring water I am soo tired I'm thankful for everything but I just wanna leave by family.Whoa I was just dreaming could that be real well I got to go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment